Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2005

It's almost over

Hopefully when the clock rolls over I will be fast asleep. I don't care about new years eve and never will. I am happy to say it's been a good year. My family and friends are happy(I think) and seem to be healthy. I went to my first NASCAR race in Bristol ,Tenn. Or maybe it was a republican get together. I was a little suspicious when the head of the NRA spoke and got the crowd all fired up. Screaming about if it wasn't for the NRA "only terrorist and holdlums would have guns". Remember during the movie The Graduate when the old man tells Dustin Hoffmans character the future is plastics? NO NO NO the future is NASCAR merchandise, never have I seen such a collection of crap.....if you can put a sticker on it, they will buy it.

No comments: